We want your family and friends to be as mortgage savvy as you are! If you or someone you know want to learn the secrets of mortgage success, attending our free Home Buyer’s Seminar will get you started.
Whether it’s a first home or a dream home, buying a property is a big deal! Let us help you navigate through the process. Receive invaluable information, get all your questions answered, and everyone who attends will be entered to win a $100 pre-paid VISA!
The 2017 Home Buyer Seminar will be held on 20 June 2017 from 19:00–20:30 at The Southern Alberta Ethnic Association (421 6 Ave South) in Lethbridge.
Who should attend
- Anyone interested in buying a first home, building a home, downsizing, investing in rental properties, financing for renovations, or just learning more about mortgages in general
- Anyone interested in learning how to get special discounts towards closing costs
- Anyone who wants to learn what to do and what not to do when purchasing a home
- Anyone who wants honest guidance on the process and to learn how to get a good mortgage
What you’ll discover
- What you can do now to get yourself ready
- How to get pre-approved for your mortgage, and the qualifying process
- Recent mortgage changes that affect your purchasing power
- Minimum credit requirements, and how to monitor your credit score
- The various downpayment options and the myths surrounding downpayment
- common mistakes and misconceptions when applying for financing
Why you should RSVP
- The time to prepare is now: learning about the process means you’re equipped for each step, which will save you time, money, and stress
- The process can be overwhelming, and when just the right property comes up, you’ll need to move fast—or someone else may buy it.
- To lay out the groundwork and put everything in place before you go home shopping, so you don’t miss out on your dream home.
Want to bring someone? Our event is open to everyone; we encourage you to bring anyone you know who has an interest in homeownership or in preparing themselves for the possibility. Knowledge is power!
Seats are limited, so please RSVP soon.
Brought to you by Mortgage Design Group Inc and Avonlea Homes Financial.